We collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.Types of Data CollectedPersonal Data
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how our Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data").
Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Dragon Lab Consortium uses the collected data for various purposes:
Disclosure of Data
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security of Data
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Dragon Lab Consortium
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our Services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services ("Service Providers"), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.Children's Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").